Until September 30!
We need more room, so we are giving away back issues of Visions Journal [before Volume 9 (2013)]—just pay shipping and handling! Great for display tables, libraries or publication racks, these issues are a fantastic opportunity to learn from people with lived experience, find background information and research, discover current programs, and explore innovative ideas or approaches. Visions Journal brings diverse readers and diverse contributors: from individuals and loved ones to educators to service providers to policy-makers. Even issues that are a few years old have useful articles and personal stories that don’t date. To order your free back issues (the list of topics is below), contact Ciboney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at CMHA BC Division at 604-688-3234 ext 252. Act fast—copies not given away by September 30 will be recycled.
To see the table of contents and year of publication for each issue, see www.heretohelp.bc.ca/visions.
- Social Support
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Housing and Homelessness
- Treatments for Young People
- Criminal Justice
- Stigma and Discrimination
- Concurrent Disorders
- Supported Education
- Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating
- Seniors' Mental Health
- Anxiety Disorders in Children and Youth
- Spirituality and Recovery
- Sexuality, Intimacy and Relationships
- Poverty, Unemployment and Income
- Approaches to Building Mental Health Accountability
- What is Mental Health?
- Women's Mental Health
- Rehabilitation and Recovery
- Early Intervention