Visions: BC’s Mental Health and Addictions Journal is looking for new external members to join our editorial board. External editorial board members bring their diverse experiences and perspectives as we work together to educate, enlighten, inspire, and spark conversations about mental well-being. In order to represent all British Columbians, we are seeking members from outside Greater Vancouver (or, if in Greater Vancouver, who who have strong networks with people on the Island, Interior or North).
What are we looking for?
- People who can contribute ideas and expertise to Visions
- People who can suggest programs, research, innovations to cover in Visions
- People who can suggest possible writers or contributors
- People who can attend two of four editorial board meetings (by phone if you live outside of Greater Vancouver)
Who are we looking for?
- People who work (or research) in the mental health or substance use fields
- People from BC, Canada, who ideally work outside Greater Vancouver (or, if in Greater Vancouver, who who have strong networks with people on the Island, Interior or North)
What will you get?
- Opportunities to shape each issues of Visions, connect with new networks and share your perspectives
- An honorarium for your contributions
Learn more and apply online by MARCH 1, 2016