Visions: BC’s Mental Health and Substance Use Journal is looking for new external members to join our editorial board. External editorial board members bring their diverse experiences and perspectives as we work together to educate, enlighten, inspire, and spark conversations about mental well-being. We recently recruited members from Northern BC. In order to represent all British Columbians, we are now seeking members from all regions other than Northern BC.
What are we looking for?
- People who can contribute ideas and expertise to Visions
- People who can suggest programs, research, innovations to cover in Visions
- People who can suggest possible writers or contributors
- People who can attend two of four editorial board meetings (generally by phone)
Who are we looking for?
- People who work (or research) in the mental health or substance use fields
- People from BC, Canada (except those working exclusively in the north)
What will you get?
- Opportunities to shape each issues of Visions, connect with new networks and share your perspectives
- An honorarium for your contributions
Learn more and apply online by SEPTEMBER 30, 2018